I’ve been a huge fan for Chris Anderson for a long time. It seemed to me that the “Long Tail” completely supported my own motivation behind building Rezgo, a web based booking engine that would put inventory and distribution control into the hands of the individual supplier. Now with his latest article in Wired magazine and his upcoming book, I am again inspired by his words. In his article titled “Free! Why $0.00 Is the Future of Business”, Chris explains that because of the decreasing costs Read more [...]
- Ayan on If I was going to start a travel and tourism business…
- Paulus Chilela on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
- Tenesha on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
- YUVRAJ SAHARE on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
- Thailand Tour Packages on If I was going to start a travel and tourism business…
activity booking software blogging booking engine booking software canada-e-connect conference dmo facebook Featured google hospitality hotels IFITT innovation innovator Interviews long tail marketing mobile opentravel phocuswright rants ratings research reservation systems Reviews rezgo Social Media social networks speaking Sustainability technology tips from the t-list tis2010 tourism tour operator software tour operator system travel Travel 2.0 Travel Agents travel guides tripadvisor trip planning twitter web 2.0