If you are still sitting on the fence about whether you should be blogging or not, then take a look at this American Express OPEN video with Seth Godin and Tom Peters. I think the most important point that Seth makes in the 1 1/2 minute video is that it doesn’t matter if you are good at blogging now, the point is that when you blog you are forcing yourself to think about what you are saying and how you say it. Over time you will become better at it, and in the mean time, your words, thoughts, and writing are working as a powerful marketing vehicle for you and your brand. Oh, and it’s FREE!
- yuvraj sahare on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
- Ayan on If I was going to start a travel and tourism business…
- Paulus Chilela on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
- Tenesha on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
- YUVRAJ SAHARE on 5 Tips to starting a successful tours and activity travel business.
activity booking software blogging booking engine booking software canada-e-connect conference dmo facebook Featured google hospitality hotels IFITT innovation innovator Interviews long tail marketing mobile opentravel phocuswright rants ratings research reservation systems Reviews rezgo Social Media social networks speaking Sustainability technology tips from the t-list tis2010 tourism tour operator software tour operator system travel Travel 2.0 Travel Agents travel guides tripadvisor trip planning twitter web 2.0